Mar 4, 2008

Series 7

Big couple of weeks - am attending a 'crash' course school to take my Series 7 exam on Monday (St. Patrick's Day) and am truly nervous but looking forward to getting it behind me. I'm totally positive that I'll do well, but am asking for all your well wishes and prayers that I not only pass, but make 80 or above. I know that Dad is looking down on me and saying 'You'll do well' and for that I'm motivated and grateful. For any of you who can fit it into your 'prayers for the day', please include me, because I want it really, really bad x infinity +1. Prayers and positive thoughts are the very things I need and want from you. Please and thank you from the bottom/top and both sides of my heart.

3 comments:

Blake said...

Count me in! I will be thinking about you that day. You will do awesome.

Bridget said...

Hi! I just found your blog and saw that mine is on your blogroll...thank you! :)

Your cakes are so pretty!

I was really touched by all of the comments about your dad. It sounds like you guys had a great relationship. He is smiling down on you, I'm sure. Good luck on your test!

manda said...

Best of luck! I took it a couple of years ago, and I felt like the cram course was a huge confidence booster. Not that you asked for tips, but I took ALL the practice tests I could get my hands on, and I think it really helped! Good luck, I know you'll do great! I'll be thinking of you.