Apr 28, 2008

Here ye, here ye....

...announcing the latest in the saga of near impossible accomplishments...taking (and passing!) 2 tests at the 'ripe' old age of 51......I did it, they are officially over - the Series 7 (with a score of 77!) and the Series 63 (with a score of 81!). That makes me, again, officially (after the State imposed 30 day waiting period, of course) a 'Registered' Sales Assistant! YEE-HAA! I am happy and even more relieved that test taking is finally over. If I NEVER have to take another test that requires studying multiple hours each day, it'll be too soon. Thank you to all of you who sent well wishes and prayers my way and thank you Dad & God for watching over me from Heaven! Only 1 more task to complete - a trip to our home office in Memphis, TN for some one-on-one training and a tour of the MK offices.

1 comment:

Blake said...

Aaaaahhhh!!! Yay! Congratulations!!!